A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
ZZZ Train was developed in 48 hours for the 21st gm(48) placing 7th overall, 3rd in art, and 3rd in sound. Thank you all for running and participating, and congrats to the winners!
This is the post-jam version of ZZZ train, but if you're interested in the original feel free to check it out at the gm(48) page here!
You've had a
l o n g d a y and need to get home, but don't fall asleep and miss your stop! Ah, the delicate balance of sleeping on a train. Let your head lean too far to the side and you'll be knocked out before you know it, nudge too much and you won't get your well deserved zzzs!
- Realistic snoring and yawns
- Practice mode, to just get the hang of things or enjoy the ride.
- Endless "End of the Line" mode, see how far you can go!
- "Annoying" announcements
- Gamepad support for those with thumbs
- Left and Right to stay centered
- Tab to practice
- Space or Enter to start
- Q for "End of the Line" mode
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Mac! 3 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.